Live Branch Connections
Adroit Utilities Ltd is one of only a handful of companies to hold GIRS approval for this type of work and we have made significant investment in training and equipment to deliver this service. passing on the economic and practical benefits to our Client.
The advantages of a branch connection are
- Cost effective method of connection.
- Can be performed on LIVE mains without disruption.
- Reduced inconvenience for the site.
- Improved public perception for the client.
- Improved public perception for the gas and/or water company.
- Lower excavation / reinstatement costs compared to a traditional cut in tee.
- Reduced Timescale & manpower
- As a Stand-alone solution to Clients and Contractors independent of Gas or Water installation services we offer:
- Gas connections including management of the connection permitry and on-site SCO supervision to meet the local GT requirements.
- Water connections for Water Authorities, Contractors working on behalf of Water Authorities as well as connections required on private buried water systems.
- Downstream gas connections without disruption to existing connections / consumers.
- Industrial & Commercial Process Applications requiring additional off takes, modifications, or diversions without disruption.
Please get in touch for further information.
Get in touch now for a free quotation & advice >
A dedicated point of contact
All of our clients have a dedicated project manager or point of contact. We are ready to help you with all gas connection requirements.
Call on 01952 681905
Case Studies & Latest News
New Gas Pipeline to British Sugar
Adroit Utilities are celebrating a successful partnership with a PN Daly Ltd on the testing & commissioning of a new 7.5 km intermediate pressure gas pipeline to British Sugar, Cantley.Adroit Utilities were appointed by PN Daly Ltd, a multi-utilities specialist with offices across the UK, to carry out the hydrostatic & pneumatic testing and drying of a […]
learn more >
A further successful partnership is with leading construction firm Lakehouse on the renovation of an apartment complex. Adroit Utilities joined forces with Lakehouse (a construction specialist with offices across the UK) on the refurbishment of a three storey apartment complex in Lewisham which urgently required repair work to the existing balconies. The project saw Adroit Utilities appointed to undertake the […]
learn more >
Adroit Move Premises
We have recently celebrated a move to larger premises which has been facilitated by an ongoing period of growth and expansion. We have relocated from our previous home in Albrighton, Shropshire to larger dedicated offices, workshop and warehouse at Halesfield 17, Telford. Our new premises are situated near the M54, providing a central position for the facilitation of projects […]
learn more >
View all case studies and latest news >